Easy antenna design workshop in Barcelona
Need an easy antenna wireless design for your next project? Learn how to embed the latest antenna technology in the easiest possible way with the upcoming workshop: “Easy Chip Antenna Design for Mobile/IoT“.
The attendees will experience a full integration of a tiny, off the shelf, SMD antenna booster into a mobile/IoT device. The main goal of the course is to learn, design, build a complete antenna system for a wireless device.
Fractus Antennas invites RF Engineers, Electronic Engineers and Antenna Engineers for a full day workshop next October during the IoT World Congress week celebrated in Barcelona.
Going wireless will never be easier and by joining the course the attendee will receive a free expo visitor pass for the IoT Solutions World Congress Barcelona 2018. FREE REGISTRATION HERE.
Part I: Ground Plane Booster Antenna Technology (1h)
• Ground plane boosters fundamentals
• Single band and multiband applications
• Other architectures (MIMO, Tunable solutions)
Part II: Design Using NI AWR Design Environment Platform – Microwave Office Circuit Simulation Software (2h)
• Design of a small antenna system at ISM (Industrial-Scientific-Medical)
• Design b of a multiband antenna system at 4G (824MHz-960MHz and 1710MHz-2690MHz)
• Both designs will start from scratch: from the initial S-parameter of a ground plane booster without matching network to the final design including the optimized matching network with a ground plane booster
Part III: Hardware Part – Design, Implementation and Measurement with Rohde & Schwarz Vector Network Analyzer (3h)
• Testing of the two cases designed in part II using a vector analyzer
• In-situ hands-on work starting from scratch: design, implement and test an IoT solution.
About Fractus Antennas
Barcelona-based Fractus Antennas SL designs, manufactures and commercializes miniature, off-the-shelf antennas for IoT, mobile connectivity, and short-range wireless devices. Founded as an independent antenna product business in 2015, Fractus Antennas was born out of the main Fractus operation and combines a respected R&D team with proven manufacturing capabilities and scale to bring to market a new generation of antenna products to meet the mobile and wireless connectivity needs of OEMs.