Cellular with Wi-Fi for Smart Tracking: Roadmap for Successful IoT deployments
Combining Wi-Fi with Cellular in a single IoT device offers particular benefits for many application areas. For example, switching between the technologies to cover on-site and off-site data needs for seamless logistics and asset tracking operations using just one IoT device. Integrating these technologies opens up many possibilities for increasing operational efficiencies while ensuring maximum device life in the field at a low cost.
Join our discussion with experts from worldwide IoT connectivity provider Velos IoT and leading antenna designer Ignion – creator of the Virtual Antenna® technology – to explore this new frontier for IoT deployments. This timely and unique session will examine the hardware and other challenges and the opportunities of combining these wireless technologies in the IoT market, including addressing the following issues:
- How is the complementary functionality of Cellular (including eSIM) and Wi-Fi driving new IoT market growth?
- How is this being supported in the field right now?
- What are the device certification and roaming issues for global deployments that must be catered for? Why are these crucial?
- How can the operational life of devices be maximized in demanding environments?
- What are the key considerations for antenna performance in small-form-factor IoT devices?
- How can one antenna design be tuned to any frequency for global operations?
- What does the market want from these developments?
This event will assist enterprises, product manufacturers, and service providers to meet their IoT business objectives and will also include real-world deployment examples.